In order to watch the lecture successfully and complete the accompanying quiz, the device(s) you plan to view the videos on must meet the following criteria:
- Mac or Windows PC with High Speed Internet Connection
- Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Apple Safari 5.0 or later
- Google Chrome
- Firefox 24 or later
- Apple iPads with Apple OS 6 or later and High Speed Internet Connection (iPhones are NOT compatible with this system and can’t be used to view the lectures)
- Android Tablets and Phones with Android OS 4 or later and High Speed Internet Connection Note: due to the wide variety of android devices available we cannot guarantee compatibility with every device.
- Windows Phone 8 or later
While these computer requirements are meant to be inclusive, new products- including devices, operating systems, and browsers- are constantly being made available for sale. The Foundation cannot guarantee that devices not listed and those of a lower quality will allow you to view the lectures. To test your device against our video player and to experience the format of an online lecture, click here.
If you are unsure of your device’s operating system or web browser version, Google your device name and “how to find browser version/operating system".