Conquer the Boards Course
Did you miss the Foundation's 2017 Board Review Course?
The Conquer the Boards Course has been tailored to the exam candidate who has a grasp of the ABFAS exam material and wants a focused review to prepare for their Fall, 2017 examination or reexamination. This unique course offers the raw video lectures from the 2017 Board Review course. The valuable study material received in the full Board Review Course have been eliminated as most candidates already have those materials. The course will be available for sale from June 1 until September 30, 2017.
Info About Course
The Conquer the Boards Course is designed to assist those who are preparing for their ABFAS exams in the fall of 2017. It is not designed for those who are taking an ABFAS exam in 2018- for those exam candidates, check out the 2018 Review Course or the Recert Prep Course.
Access to the raw lectures from the 2017 Review Course is included when you purchase Conquer the Boards. The cost for the course is $500 and you have IMMEDIATE access to view the lectures upon purchasing the course. You can also purchase the Foundation's 13th Edition Study Guide as another prep tool for $360. The course is available for sale June 1 - September 30, 2017 and access to the online videos is available through October 31, 2017.
- 35 videos, recorded at the 2017 Board Review Course*; the lectures are watched online so you will need a device on which to view them which is connected to the Internet. Specific prerequisites for watching the lectures, including the types of web browsers that can be used, are listed below. The videos range in length from 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- 13th Edition Foundation Study Guide in either e-book format or hard copy can be purchased at the regular retail price of $360 (additional $100 for both versions)
You can purchase Conquer the Boards Course beginning Friday, June 1 and the course will be for sale through Saturday, September 30. Access to the lecture videos, no matter when the course is purchased, is through Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
When you purchase the course, you may elect to purchase a copy of the 13th Edition Study Guide. If do you elect to purchase the Study Guide, you will need to select the format of Study Guide that you would like- e-book or hard copy. If you select e-book, you will receive an e-mail within 3 business days that contains download instructions. If you select hard copy, your book will be shipped to you within one week via UPS Ground. Once you make the selection as to which version of the Study Guide you would like at registration and submit your order, no changes can be made to the book type.
Cancellation Policy All purchases of Conquer the Boards are ﬁnal; the Foundation is unable to issue refunds for those who would like to cancel their purchase due to the digital nature of this course.
Conquer the Boards Course without Study Guide
|Course with Study Guide: 13th Edition Hard Copy & EBOOK || |
Course with Study Guide: 13th Edition Hard Copy
Course with Study Guide: 13th Edition EBOOK
| $500 || $960 || $860 || $800 |
*The Pediatrics video is from the 2016 Review Course due to technical difficulties.
Device Requirements to View Online Lectures In order to watch the videos successfully, the device(s) you plan to view the videos on must meet the following criteria:
- To access a video, you will need to log into your account at goldfarbfoundation.org using a device connected to the Internet. This must be the account you used to purchase Conquer the Boards
- Once you are logged in, navigate to the Conquer the Boards Lecture Videos page on the main navigation bar.
- Click on a lecture title to begin viewing it. For those using an Apple or Android device the first time to view a video, you will be prompted to download the On Sync app. This app is created by Digital Samba and will be used to view all videos.
- Once you have downloaded the OnSync app, you can select a video from the Conquer the Boards Lecture Videos page and the app will open to view the video.
- You can fast forward, rewind, and pause the videos at your leisure.
While these computer requirements are meant to be inclusive, new products- including devices, operating systems, and browsers- are constantly being made available for sale. The Foundation cannot guarantee that devices not listed and those of a lower quality will allow you to view the lectures.
Included Lecture Topics
|Lecture Topic |
|Anatomy of a Question: Medical Information ||Malignant vs. Benign Neoplasms |
|Anatomy of a Question: Panel Discussion ||Medical Imaging |
|Bone Healing ||Neurology |
|Bone Tumors ||Orthotics |
|Charcot ||Osteomyelitis |
|Dermatology ||Pediatrics(2016) |
|Diabetes ||Perioperative Management |
|Diabetic Foot Infections ||Pharmacology (pending) |
|Digital Surgery ||Plastic Surgery |
|Emergency Medicine ||PVD |
|Equinus ||Rearfoot |
|First Ray Deformities ||Rheumatology |
|Foot Types ||Soft Tissue Tumors |
|General Medicine ||Tortional/Rotational Deformity |
|Infectious Disease ||Traumatology |
|Lesser Metatarsal Surgery ||Ulcer Management & Wound Healing |
|Limb Length Discrepancy || |
The Goldfarb Foundation's Policy on Privacy and Confidentiality dictates the Foundation’s handling of learner’s personal information. This policy is enforced in all areas of the Foundation’s business, including online communications, offline communications, direct marketing, and event registration.
The Foundation maintains a comprehensive database of information on its learners in accordance with the general needs and expectations of the organization and its learners. This information is intended exclusively for purposes related to official Foundation business and to facilitate interaction between the Foundation and its learners. Directory information in the database may include home or work addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, and activity registrations/online purchases.
The Foundation will use personal information to fulfill registrations for events, orders for materials and services made online, and other requested services. For live educational meetings (CME activities), the Foundation may share a list of registered attendees with the registered exhibitors for that event.