Boards by the Numbers (BBTN)
INCLUDED WITH ALL REVIEW COURSE REGISTRATIONS: The Cloud version of Boards by the Numbers. An easy-to-use software program designed to help podiatrists prepare for the American Board of Podiatric Surgery exam. The software includes a comprehensive set of (boards focused) notes (over 300 pages); high resolution graphics (MRIs, X-rays, color pictures); practice exams (over 600 questions); and an Oral section designed to help you develop an organized approach to the Oral exam, including an overview of the new CBPS (computer-based patient simulation) software and a "walk through video". The program in now a cloud application and is accessible anywhere, anytime on multiple devices (Mac's, PC's, iPads, iPhones, and other mobile devices). Please visit Certifiable Inc.’s website at www.certifiable.com or call (513) 347-0004 for more information and requirements (see below for minimum requirements).
Important Information and Requirements:
- A one-year subscription is included with full-course registration. Information on registering your subscription will be send to you from email@example.com within 2 weeks of you submitting your registration for this course to the Goldfarb Foundation. Please note that this is a new policy and that the cancellation policy for the course has been adjusted accordingly.
- You must register your subscription by July 1, 2017. The program will not be available after this date.
- You must provide a valid email address when you register or you will not receive a subscription to Boards by the Numbers (BBTN).
- If you are interested in purchasing the software without registering, call Anthony E. Dallalio, DPM, FACFAS, at the number listed above.
- The software requires a high-speed Internet connection, a mobile phone for authentication and is browser dependent, so please visit www.certifiable.com and learn more about it.
Board-Master Computer Based Patient Simulation (CBPS) Software
INCLUDED WITH ALL REVIEW COURSE REGISTRATIONS: The Board-Master, Computer Based Patient Simulation (CBPS) software, is designed to prepare you for the new format of the Mock Oral questions. CBPSs comprise a substantial portion of the surgical board exams. Navigating them successfully is critical to becoming Board Certified. Board-Master software is singularly geared to teach you how to navigate these types of questions confidently.
Both Classroom & Online Review Course attendees will receive access to either 3 foot or 2 rearfoot CBPS questions through the Board-Master website. Information about the set of questions will be sent to you within 2 weeks of you submitting your registration for this course to the Goldfarb Foundation. Please note that this is a new policy and that the cancellation policy for the course has been adjusted accordingly.
Questions about the software can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.