About the Review Course, Online Course
As the demand for the Classroom version of the Review Course grew, the Foundation expanded the course into an online format over 9 years ago. The Online Course is an opportunity for participants who do not need the CBPS Experience to not travel to Philadelphia but still participate in the course. Registered participants should schedule time out of the office and arrange for necessary child-care during the course as your full attention needs to be devoted to the lectures each day.
To participate in the course, you must have a high-speed Internet connection and your device of choice must be able to connect directly to your router-no tablets are allowed. These policies are in place to ensure that you experience the course to its fullest. CME verification for online participants is taken during the scanning times of those in the Classroom Course; the Foundation reserves the right to also perform random attendance verification curing the course to ensure participation. Technical Requirements for Registering
1) Registrations must be received by JANUARY 13, 2017.
2) High Speed Internet connection is a requirement; you MUST be able to connect your computer directly to the router—no exceptions allowed.
3) Dial-up, WiFi, or satellite Internet prohibited.
4) If you have a WiFi Internet connection, you must be hard-wired to the modem for maximum event quality. If you choose not to be hard-wired to your modem and use a WiFi connection, Digital Samba will not troubleshoot any problems you encounter during the meeting.
5) The Internet connection must be through a PC or MAC, no Tablets.
6) Working sound/audio on the computer.
7) A working knowledge of the Internet and computers—how to click on links, download items, reboot your computer, adjust your computer’s connections, and settings—is necessary.
8) Online Course registrants will receive details on how to test Internet connection and verify ability to properly participate in the online version approximately one month prior to the meeting. Those testing dates/times are tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, January 18 at 7:00 pm Eastern and Thursday, January 19 at 10:00 pm Eastern. Registrants for the Online Course should plan to be available for one of those 2 sessions; more details will be included in your confirmation e-mail and in event communications.
9) Any questions regarding your computer or your Internet capabilities to participate in the online program, please contact David Segal directly at Digital Samba, 717-577-4727. Registration Fees, Online Course
|APMA Member ||$1300 ||$1375 |
|Non-APMA Member ||$1500 ||$1575 |